Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Wow I'm beginning to feel the effects of staying up late...


I wish I could get rid of the cell spacing on here, but until I have time to code the whole blog you will have to full-view to check it out. I am working on the environment and painting of the characters. The line art/characters belong to Adam Sevy as a part of a collab we are working on. Let me know what you think. Til then I am going to take a quick nap since there is still more to paint before the night is over.  

2 comments:

Cliff Mills said...

Dude I think the value is all good. The trees just need some work. First I would try to assign a texture to your stroke, every thing looks soft. Second lets get a little more variety of color brush work in the trees and grass and then I think you will have a winner. Looks really good though man. Good Job.

Preston F said...

thanks cliff. :) I will work on the soft edged trees, and play with assigning texture to the bark and things.

Post a Comment